Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timotei Shirosaki's Jounin App

3 posters

:: Applications :: Rank

Go down

Timotei Shirosaki's Jounin App Empty Timotei Shirosaki's Jounin App

Post by HeroxSavior Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:17329269

IG Name: Timotei Shirosaki

Clan: Kuriyami

IG Age: 17

NRP Exp: Around 7 months

Why Do I Want This/What I Would Do
I think you should give me this rank because i want to help out.Since the reset happened i want to apply for a jounin rank because i can be assigned to genins and i always wanted to train other users.I will train them as much as i can possibly can so they won't be so annoying like "i need a jounin!" or "teach me jutsus!". When i come on i see these users all the time and it makes me feel bad that i can't really help them out because im not a jounin and i cant really do anything about. Thus we lose users as such inactivity. Lets take on this problem as such. Make me this rank and i will show promising results

Character History
Timotei Shirosaki born in Yukigakure had a some what tough life.With his mother's
death lost in a mission Timotei was not aware of her death. Growing up under his father who was always out on missions with his half brother Torfune.Kids,adults and everyone in his village didn't like Timotei because of his claim smile.He always smiled when he was cursed at and beaten up at times. At age 5 his father has expirementing cruse seals that he had learn from a unclassified nin.Given this power he has place 2 curse seals on two villagers. Timotei Shirosaki was chosen to a less harsh seal that wouldn't kill him but his father. The murdering of his father Timotei was kicked out of Yukigakure only to return with Torfune. His half brother is still remained missing.

Timotei traveled arcossed the sea to come across Getsugakure. The village hidden under the moon. Timotei was taken in by the king of the Crescent Moon Kingdom.At age 9 Timotei was well like and had a pretty good life at the kingdom until, the king's son Okionomi was inraged. The jealous son toke Timotei and shipped him to the nearest land. He was announced dead to the people.He was shipped to Kirigakure. An old man named Tazuna,currently working on a village project took the liberty on taking in Timotei for 4 years.

He made a group of friends but names are not important. on his leaving day to the road of Konoha,he was given headbands from all the villages he lived in even his birth village. With his hopes raised high he set off to Konohagakure. With his lack of direction to Konohagakure he ended up in Sunagakure. Pissed off to the uter most he still smiled and lived in Sunagakure for a year. Timotei Shirosaki has learned the arts of the justu and the way of the ninja. He finally found out about the headband's meaning.Determind, Timotei says good bye to his old friends at Sunagakure and finally embarked to Konohagakure. He ran into Ketsuki Aiko,A ninja who shown Timotei's element which is the spark of the lighting.2 days past and Timotei has finally reached his goal. Konohagakure his new light in his life. Now under the teachings of "ichi" and his team mate Sung. 2 more days later Timotei has found his half brother Torfune .

Thank you for your time~

Last edited by HeroxSavior on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
HeroxSavior
HeroxSavior
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Timotei Shirosaki's Jounin App Empty Re: Timotei Shirosaki's Jounin App

Post by HeroxSavior Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Worst app ever? Sad that sucks
HeroxSavior
HeroxSavior
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:45 am

You should make it longer.

That's what she said? Very Happy
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 am

Kazu wrote:You should make it longer.

That's what she said? Very Happy

only to you.
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroxSavior Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:16 am

Well idk what else to put i just wanted to be honset
HeroxSavior
HeroxSavior
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:27 am

dont worry hero ,its good, i dont like reading long pieces of text.
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroxSavior Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Well thats what i thought when i did this app lol i mean most people put there whole history and such but i dont see why people would do so since u can just make a profile in the profile section so people can read your profile then your app.
Nobody likes LONNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TEXTTTTTTTTTTTT CAUSSSSEEEEEEE ITTTSSSSSS VEEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY ANNNNNNOOOOOOYYYYYYYIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG.....XD
HeroxSavior
HeroxSavior
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:41 pm

now i just hate you.
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd