Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Shira's Jounin App

 :: Applications :: Rank

Go down

Shira's Jounin App

Post by Shira on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Steam ID:
Applying for: Jounin
IG Name: Ademusonu Shira
IG Age: 38 [True Age: 365]
NRP Experience: Couple years
Why do you want this rank: Felt like joining NRP again.
Why do you think we should give you this rank?: I have a lot of experience in teaching and leading, as some of you will know. And the blatant lack of jounin is appalling, so I'm going to get you guys back on your feet.

Ps. Admin would be nice, but not mandatory.
avatar
Shira
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Tsugaru on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Accepted, 1/2
As both Jounin & admin.
avatar
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Kazu on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:14 am

Shira wrote:Steam ID:
Applying for: Jounin
IG Name: Ademusonu Shira
IG Age: 38 [True Age: 365]
NRP Experience: Couple years
Why do you want this rank: Felt like joining NRP again.
Why do you think we should give you this rank?: I have a lot of experience in teaching and leading, as some of you will know. And the blatant lack of jounin is appalling, so I'm going to get you guys back on your feet.

Ps. Admin would be nice, but not mandatory.

You're not active at all, We need active Jounins to teach Genins. I think you should stay at some rank where you don't need very much activeness if you're not gonna actually join the server's RPs. And really.. This apply fails really really hard, It's so short.. No story.. "Why you want this rank: Felt like joining NRP again" ..Wow. Inactive Jounins will make their Genins inactive, they won't care to come into the server because they're not getting taught. FAIL
avatar
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 353
Join date : 2009-11-02
Location : Tits or Gtf0!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Raijin on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:18 am

Kazu wrote:
Shira wrote:Steam ID:
Applying for: Jounin
IG Name: Ademusonu Shira
IG Age: 38 [True Age: 365]
NRP Experience: Couple years
Why do you want this rank: Felt like joining NRP again.
Why do you think we should give you this rank?: I have a lot of experience in teaching and leading, as some of you will know. And the blatant lack of jounin is appalling, so I'm going to get you guys back on your feet.

Ps. Admin would be nice, but not mandatory.

You're not active at all, We need active Jounins to teach Genins. I think you should stay at some rank where you don't need very much activeness if you're not gonna actually join the server's RPs. And really.. This apply fails really really hard, It's so short.. No story.. "Why you want this rank: Felt like joining NRP again" ..Wow. Inactive Jounins will make their Genins inactive, they won't care to come into the server because they're not getting taught. FAIL


And without further ado:

OWNT
avatar
Raijin
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Denmark.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Shira on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:10 am

Kazu wrote:
Shira wrote:Steam ID:
Applying for: Jounin
IG Name: Ademusonu Shira
IG Age: 38 [True Age: 365]
NRP Experience: Couple years
Why do you want this rank: Felt like joining NRP again.
Why do you think we should give you this rank?: I have a lot of experience in teaching and leading, as some of you will know. And the blatant lack of jounin is appalling, so I'm going to get you guys back on your feet.

Ps. Admin would be nice, but not mandatory.

You're not active at all, We need active Jounins to teach Genins. I think you should stay at some rank where you don't need very much activeness if you're not gonna actually join the server's RPs. And really.. This apply fails really really hard, It's so short.. No story.. "Why you want this rank: Felt like joining NRP again" ..Wow. Inactive Jounins will make their Genins inactive, they won't care to come into the server because they're not getting taught. FAIL

Ok, let's start off with activeness, I'm online most of the day after 17:00 GMT, but incase you've not noticed, the server's dead most of the day.
Secondly, the app is short and doesn't show story or all because people KNOW who I am, and why I should get it, so I have the privilege of not having to make a long app.

And without further ado:

Stop being a buttlick, Raijin
avatar
Shira
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Raijin on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:27 am

I don't see where the buttlick is fitting in, I was just making a point, which was summed down to 4 simple letters that all common interwebs users know. xd
avatar
Raijin
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Denmark.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Shira on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:05 am

Raijin wrote:I don't see where the buttlick is fitting in, I was just making a point, which was summed down to 4 simple letters that all common interwebs users know. xd

Actually, you made a comment, not a point.
avatar
Shira
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by WeedSter on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:21 am

He still proved his point.

_________________


Kamouri Arkay - Deceased
Shindou Jurei - Deceased
Tenshu Jariko - Alive
Horaiz Arkay - Unknown
Fushin Jurei - Alive and kicking
avatar
WeedSter
Owner
Owner

Posts : 108
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 1346
Location : Lolwut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Tsugaru on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:26 am

How about we all shut the fuck up because Shira was already accepted?
Not only by me either.
avatar
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Kazu on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Do you know why the server is mostly dead? Because people don't join because no-one is there. If people joins, more people will join. Even though the admins know who you are you should still make a longer apply and a story would be nice.
avatar
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 353
Join date : 2009-11-02
Location : Tits or Gtf0!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Raikhun on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 am

It's a vicious cycle.
avatar
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Posts : 318
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Kazu on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Indeed it is.
avatar
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 353
Join date : 2009-11-02
Location : Tits or Gtf0!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Izuna on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Peni-HHHHHHHHNnnGGGGG

_________________

Note: My char is blind
Fuuma: So these Wings are made from Jenova cells?
Arkay: Yep.....
Fuuma: I see
Arkay: //----nothing at all
Fuuma: LOL
Arkay: LOL!


Partner of Niichin.
avatar
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

Posts : 281
Join date : 2009-10-29
Location : Akatsuki Rape-Chamber

View user profile http://eternity-nrp.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shira's Jounin App

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Applications :: Rank

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum