Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninjas Genzon Oite Sono Kage

3 posters

Go down

Ninjas Genzon Oite Sono Kage Empty Ninjas Genzon Oite Sono Kage

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:32 am

Organization Name: Ninjas Genzon Oite Sono Kage which means Ninjas Living In The Shadows

In Game Name: Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung

In Game Age: 19

Chakra Elements: Doton Suiton

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13011312

How long have you played Naruto Role Play: Overall around 1 and a half years.

Why should we let you own an organization over some one else: Well Ive played on this server for quite a while i know that i can run this organization smoothly and ensure that the people who join it will role-play up to everyone's expectations and hopefully better. I am a good role-player and i am very active if i wasn't i wouldn't be applying for an org thinking i would get it accepted.

Purpose Of This Organization: I am making this organization so that its not a bunch of Missing-Nins Running around doing what ever the fuck they want. This Organization will help the Missing-Nins that join this organization by teaching them what its like to work in a group and not by there self and will give the Missing-Nins that join this a organization a place were they can learn jutsus since there are no Missing-Nin teachers. Also there is a big role-play coming up on Saturday and this Organization would greatly help the Missing-Nins part of the role-play. I don't want to go into detail about it since its a surprise but most of the admins should know whats goings to happen.

Character History: [ I am just adding new stuff to my history since if i were just to cram it all in here it will be huge but if the admins want me to i will stick the rest of it in here or you can go here for the full thing https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net/profiles-f4/hoshigaki-shark-sung-t190.htm#1620]

Sung heard from one of his friends that the higher ups are planning on exiling him and they were going to send a Hunter-Nin after him to kill him. He knew that he was going to have to leave the village, but he knew he wouldn't have to do that for a while. One day when he was walking out in the forest a strange man walked up to him and said "What is your name kid" Sung said "I'm no kid, but my name is Sung." The strange man looked at a piece of paper with some writing on it and nodded his head and said "Hoshigaki Sung?" Sung said "Yeah but how did you know my last name?" He said "Well i have orders here from a man named Seniuchi Seizura-" Before he could finish his sentence Sung cut him off and said "Seniuchi Seizura sensei is alive?" The man said "Yes he heard of the little predicament you are in and he has extended his arm out to you and wanted to know if you would leave the village and be his student." Without hesitation Sung said "Yes i will." The man said "Good but you wont be training with Seizura just yet he told me to train you a little bit before you go to him." Sung said "Alright."

"What is your name?" Sung Asked. The man said "Seniuchi Hayabikou now lets start your training" Sung nodded. Hayabikou said "I heard you can make some sort of armor show me" Sung said "Very well." Sung did hand-seals and dirt started clinging all around his body and he said Doton Spiked Armor. Hayabikou said "Why is it called spiked armor when it isn't spiked" Sung said "This is why" He tapped his foot against the ground and spikes shot up all across the armor. Hayabikou looked at that armor and said to sung "Is that it all it is armor and nothing more?" Sung said "No it also does this" he ran his left hand over his right arm and turned his arm into a sword made out of the armor. Hayabikou said "See if you can cut this boulder with it." Sung ran at the boulder and sliced it with the sword. The sword cut half way through it and sung pulled the sword out. Hayabikou was not impressed he said "That's all you can do with that?" Sung said "Yeah..." Hayabikou said "We got to get you a better weapon." Sung was interested in what weapon he would get from Hayabikou. Hayabikou took out a scroll and said "Place some of your blood on the scroll." Sung took the armor off his left hand and cut his finger with his right arm that's a sword and he let a couple of drops fall onto the scroll.

As soon as the blood hit the scroll a cloud of smoke appeared and a sword was laying on the ground in front of him. He picked it up and looked it over and said "Why is it scaled." Hayabikou said "Since you put your blood on the scroll the sword is made is resemblance to the owner." Sung said "What can it do." Hayabikou said "Well i believe this one absorbs chakra when it comes in contact with another person." Sung said "Very Nice" Hayabikou said "Now then i want you to mold your own chakra into the sword the usually get bigger when you do that to these kind of swords you get from scrolls." Sung molded his chakra into the sword while he was holding it but it didn't get bigger. Instead the scales started to vibrate insanely increasing the power of the blade. Hayabikou said "Well never seen that before guess you got your self a pretty nice blade." Sung said "Thanks." Hayabikou said "Now that you have your weapon you can come with me to Seizura" Sung was happy to hear that, he went with the man and was going to train with them for 2 years. Every now and then during his training he takes a break to visit Konoha to check up on whats going on in the village and his old friends.

Last edited by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Ninjas Genzon Oite Sono Kage Empty Re: Ninjas Genzon Oite Sono Kage

Post by Shira Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 pm

United traitors? That's about as logical as a fart in a spacesuit.
Shira
Shira
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:15 am

yeah i was really tired when i came up with the name but i changed it Very Happy
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsugaru Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Well, for one there is a missing- nin teacher..
Kazu.
Lawl.
He's basically got his own little group/org thing going on so there is really no point in this.
Denied, 1/2
Tsugaru
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum