Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRP in Naiteki Kensei?

+10
WeedSter
HeroxSavior
Kama
Raijin
Envy/Axel
Tsugaru
Izuna
Shira
Raikhun
Kazu
14 posters

:: Kage Office :: News

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NRP in Naiteki Kensei? Empty NRP in Naiteki Kensei?

Post by Kazu Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:39 pm

NRP in Naiteki Kensei? 29read10

I guess all of you have heard of the new Hl1 mod "Naruto Naiteki Kensei" Well, Currently there are no forms of RP. No wonder since it just got released. People have been talking about adding NRP into NNK, which is a very good idea. I think it's possible to achieve it with alot of hard work. We'll need a lot of plugins, animations, Characters and such. Maybe we'll get some help from the NNK Team? You'll enver know eh.. Hmm.. The TS NRP server is kind of dying because many people are playing NNK so it would be epic to add NRP to NNK, More players more rps more activity. I hope we someday can achieve this goal.

Anyone got more information about this?
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

NRP in Naiteki Kensei? Empty Re: NRP in Naiteki Kensei?

Post by Raikhun Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:42 pm

As long as there is no open model support in NNK. It would be impossible, i mean the amxx would be easily able to adapt nrp to NNK, but can we all live with everyone rping as one of the Team 7 characters?

I have been thinking about this long before
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Shira Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Same, it's also the same reason why I've still not bothered to play it.
Shira
Shira
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Well NNK...itaself is a assfuck in the brain since the NNK Team....invested like maximal 10 mins of development into gameplay but ah well...

Now to the NRP Idea..nothing much to add to it....adoptionmg NRP into NNK isnt the problem but the personalisation of characters like user models....

And if NNK allows us to customize more things like...creating a new HUD..thats why need all source we get...

All we can do is wait and see how to baby with aids grow up......
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:04 am

This was only the first release, more models will be added. We'll might have to use normal characters.. like Sasuke, Itachi? and so on.. But.. If the NNK team really care, It wouldn't be impossible. Would be really hard though.. NRP forever! Don't kill it!
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:07 am

it doesnt matter if more chars getreleased, it'll be still like 10 chars for 3 players
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:18 pm

Yeah.. That sucks. NNK really dissapointed me, Looked like a really really fun game but it's only pure deathmatch. I hope it will get more fun by time, maybe they'll allow us to make our own custom chars one day?
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Hope so, been pushing them for that for quite awhile..but i can also see their point, NNK has ALOT of custom bones, facial expressions and the likes.
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsugaru Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:54 pm

I spoke about this with some of the developers.
NRP might be added by the original dev team once PRM is done.
Might.
Until then,
Don't even bother trying.
We'll make some shitty version of NRP there then they wont even bother to try.
Leave it to the pro's, and if they dont make one, then tuff bickies move on or go back to TS NRP.
Tsugaru
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:18 am

NEED A CRASHCART IN HERE
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Shira Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Raikhun wrote:NEED A CRASHCART IN HERE

NRP in Naiteki Kensei? Crash%20cart%20website
Shira
Shira
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy/Axel Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:14 am

have u guys thought of making your own mod? strictly suited for nrp?
Envy/Axel
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm

That would take...years. I think.
Raijin
Raijin
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy/Axel Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Hmmm, depends how many people willing to work on it, and we could port maps over
Envy/Axel
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:44 pm

i could learn C++, to code, but then i'd still be one of the veerryy few, and me as only coder is a very bad idea.
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kama Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:55 am

Hey guys, I found your site through our forums and read this topic and thought i've give you an official response.

First of all i'm absolutely disgusted with how most of you have described our project. Specifically Izuna. Our combat system is very involved, where else can you use melee, a weapon, and a special attack without having to switch between them? We've integrated the system so they are all available to you at any time and you never need to slow down your fight to select the method you want to attack with.

Of course the system isn't as deep as it could be, but it is still being developed. We've given a hell of a lot of thought into our current system for R1. We set realistic goals and we met them. If you truly cannot understand that your ignorance is unbelievable.

As for custom characters, it's not ruled out entirely. However as Raikhun said part of the problem with custom characters is all of the extra work that would need to go into it. Currently it's incredibly difficult to add new characters and keep them balanced. Having people able to create their own characters would cause a huge set back in development trying to figure out how people could choose their own abilities but keep it balanced. But as I said, we havn't ruled out the idea entirely.

As for your comment Tsugara, no one has ever approached us about this project you guys are hoping for. I'm not sure where you got your information from. We are in no way working with PRM, they are entirely independent from us. So your project being worked on has no relevance to theirs being completed.

Had you contacted our team, you would have found that we love hearing about new projects like this. We care a lot about our community and encourage fans like yourselves to join in and produce content along side us. If there are specific features you need for your add-on please contact us and we will discuss it. We may just very may implement the very things you require.

So, this entire thread seems to be nothing more than fabrications and rumors. I really wished you guys had contacted us first before going on your unfounded ranting, as now my opinion about the individuals behind this NRP project is tainted.

Feel free to contact me via PM, preferably on NNK forum, as it is unlikely I will check these forums regularly.

- Kama
Kama
Kama
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shira Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Izuna's more or less a good for nothing that no-one pays attention to, don't let him bother you.
Shira
Shira
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Rage.
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroxSavior Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Please excuse Izuna Kama >.>. No one wants to give new things a chance anymore huh? i think NNK is great but having NRP would have to be another project by another group of people like PRM. NNK is cool but not perfect so i guess everyone is soo quick to judge on somethings so fast like the low FPS that some get (like me) cannot play and complain. But i see that your team is really dedicated to your work even if its R1. You gotta give NNK some time to grow and buff out the flaws like the low fps. and complaints about the melee system i do not understand. its completely blanced out. i do not know why izuna made a comment on the system. It just takes time getting use too. NRP in NNK like i said is gonna have to be a completely new project cause you need players,maps,plugins etc to make it fun nd blanced except for everyone running around and getting rasenganed in the face lol. So if some want NRP in NNK there gonna have to join together and make it themselves but for now great work on NNK and congratz on everything
HeroxSavior
HeroxSavior
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Shira wrote:Izuna's more or less a good for nothing that no-one pays attention to, don't let him bother you.

a more or less person that has many friends...and a good karma...
Tbh you should stop acting tough just for havin a Kensei Avatar.....grow up....
Start beein abit Community Friendly......All you do is bitching arround here and there in every thread.

Im not postin this for hate or somewhat like that Im just giving the fact that your acting is fucking hated among many.

Now to Kama....

I hope you check this realy quick since I have a bad mind now....
Im apologizing here in front of you since I was just raging blind....

The only reason why I raged was realy like the many of us did was just that 1st I expected that NNK is more easier compatible to NRP to fuse it in....
and 2nd the fact that I realy expected to much from a R1....

You guys made a realy good work and I wish the best for you guys.....
And I just saw your mod for MODDB-Nomination so I voted for yall..

-greetz izuna
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shira Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Izuna wrote:
Shira wrote:Izuna's more or less a good for nothing that no-one pays attention to, don't let him bother you.

Start beein abit Community Friendly......All you do is bitching arround here and there in every thread.

Im not postin this for hate or somewhat like that Im just giving the fact that your acting is fucking hated among many.

Firstly, this is the internet, there are no friends.
Secondly, I'm not acting like a tough guy, i'm typing what I think.
Thirdly, there is NO community to be friendly to, and the small amount of people are generally idiotic.

Ps. I LOVE~ how you think karma actually amounts to anything, no-one cares (honestly).
Shira
Shira
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Shira wrote:
Izuna wrote:

Thirdly, there is NO community to be friendly to, and the small amount of people are generally idiotic.

Ps. I LOVE~ how you think karma actually amounts to anything, no-one cares (honestly).

Wooooow..... Really I totaly agree to what Izuna said about you. And why the hell do you lick admin butt if you think this community is stupid? Really you don't deserve Jounin nor Admin. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage. Stop being such an ass.
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shira Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:42 am

Kazu wrote:
Shira wrote:
Izuna wrote:

Wooooow..... Really I totaly agree to what Izuna said about you. And why the hell do you lick admin butt if you think this community is stupid? Really you don't deserve Jounin nor Admin. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage. Stop being such an ass.

"lick admin butt" Huh? I more or less just asked for admin and I was given it, because I'm actually a good role player, and I have good management skills
Shira
Shira
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy/Axel Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Raikhun wrote:i could learn C++, to code, but then i'd still be one of the veerryy few, and me as only coder is a very bad idea.

What if i said i could have another 1 or 2 coders that know C++ and are willing to help make it along side you, althought he/they arent big naruto fans they would help.

i mean, maps would be easy, we have Shira. Models, we have shira, possibly me, and a few over people maybe that would be willing, textures we have shira and me Razz and i cant really see much else :/

like your coder for BRP? you said yourself he isnt doing much xd
Envy/Axel
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsugaru Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:06 am

Props to Kama for clarifying everything,
Leave Shira the fuck alone.
He never sucked up at all, he is a well known roleplayer, and a fantastic admin.
As for HeroxSavior, Shorten your fucking signature, jesus christ.
Tsugaru
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

:: Kage Office :: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum