Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rasengan Combinations (Suiton and Hyouton)

+4
Shira
Raikhun
Kazu
Zocress
8 posters

:: Applications :: Jutsu

Go down

Rasengan Combinations (Suiton and Hyouton) Empty Rasengan Combinations (Suiton and Hyouton)

Post by Zocress Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:15 pm

Name: Rasen-Taifuu

Describtion: This jutsu is a combine of Rasengan and the element Suiton, it makes water rotate so fast that it creates a typhoon with a high amount of damage.

Range: Close - Ranged

History:
Naiko is training to combine her Rasengan with Suiton..
This will be updated then more happens In-Game.

---

Name: Rasen-Aisu Koumaru

Rank: Jounin+ (You need to have combined a Rasengan with a normal element in first place)

Describtion: You combine your Rasengan with your Hyouton and creates a little ball of rotating wind and frozen water, then this jutsu hits the target the small ice crystals will slice the skin and make a lot of small wounds and the small blizzard will freeze the target for a short time.

Range: Close

History: Will be added later then In-Game RP happens Very Happy!

Last edited by Zocress on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zocress
Zocress
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Rasengan Combinations (Suiton and Hyouton) Empty Re: Rasengan Combinations (Suiton and Hyouton)

Post by Kazu Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Sounds great.
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Rasengan Combinations (Suiton and Hyouton) Empty Re: Rasengan Combinations (Suiton and Hyouton)

Post by Raikhun Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:52 pm

I think there is a special name for water hurricanes. look it up. now it just sounds too much like wind.

Also, sorry. but i am highly against these silly combinations. more originality please.
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Shira Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 pm

MONSOON
Shira
Shira
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Zocress Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Ohh My bad, Rasen Hurricane is then you combine Yamato's water attack with Naruto's Rasen-Shuriken. Fuuton and Suiton, but yes I found a better word Typhoon.
Zocress
Zocress
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Rasengan Combinations (Suiton and Hyouton) Empty hmmm

Post by Akio Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:42 am

agreed with raikhun actualy, and also disaprooving to the fact its close - ranged, why would a rasengan + whatever be ranged, do you like throw them or something.
Akio
Akio
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by WeedSter Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:43 am

Akio wrote:agreed with raikhun actualy, and also disaprooving to the fact its close - ranged, why would a rasengan + whatever be ranged, do you like throw them or something.

Well.. NARUTO throws his.. Razz
WeedSter
WeedSter
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:47 am

ive never seen a episode where he throws them, the closest ive seen to range is when he hits them and then the rasengan pushes them back, which is pretty much a melee hit and just bounced off it.
Akio
Akio
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by WeedSter Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:48 am

Well, I'm talking about the manga. Lolololol
WeedSter
WeedSter
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Rasengan Combinations (Suiton and Hyouton) Empty lol

Post by Akio Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:56 am

lol, the only chance of me saying this is a decent idea, if it takes too much chakra, and i mean way too much, because it would damage yourself by using this jutsu as if, naruto using his rasen shuriken shit thing allmost killed him, so if it hits its a pretty much killing blow, but to ureself like allmost knocks you out from the chakra based on the jutsu is overwhelming, so it would be like a last resort thing.

also it wouldnt be a jutsu that would let u run around saying "eat ice" and freeze them into the ground, personally i lol'd at that moment when i seen it.
Akio
Akio
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by WeedSter Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:57 am

Agreed.
WeedSter
WeedSter
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Yoshi Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:33 am

Akio wrote:
also it wouldnt be a jutsu that would let u run around saying "eat ice" and freeze them into the ground, personally i lol'd at that moment when i seen it.
I just lol'd at that part cause it was actually hella funny.

But meh, imo it's kind of OP considering it should just be a jutsu that should be used in rp.
Vlad Yoshi
Vlad Yoshi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zocress Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:12 am

Vlad Yoshi wrote:
But meh, imo it's kind of OP considering it should just be a jutsu that should be used in rp.

Agree
Zocress
Zocress
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:35 am

Kinda remembers me of Eternity days...

Arkay - Teh ubbah Rinnegan
Tsugaru - Teh half Rinnegan
Izuna - Teh Rinnegan Copy

uhm...all of us had liek Chidori + Rasengan OP jutsus..

and believe me it was a sprite-mess.

I would say use it ingame as RP-Jutsu.
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Applications :: Jutsu

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum