Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CruzEki Bennimaru -I return to a empty server-

+4
Raikhun
Kazu
Raijin
CruzEki Bennimaru
8 posters

:: Kage Office :: News

Go down

CruzEki Bennimaru -I return to a empty server- Empty CruzEki Bennimaru -I return to a empty server-

Post by CruzEki Bennimaru Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 am

For all those who remember me....My name is Benjamin Cruz...alias....CruzEki Bennimaru

Founder of the formerly profound CruzEki clan and Former Raikage on plenty of servers in NRP history...Former admin/NRP Server hoster too but who cares about that... From the era of Rai and Schmo, Jaffish..

THE SAME Bennimaru who was known for being a wicked modeled ANBU and KAGE and known for his feirce battle in the bird country against his most hated arch nemisis Shinkoru.
I was just wanted to give a heads up that Im back in gear...

my steam name is now Brooklyn20

So hit me up...I see my ol pal tsugaru is still active..THANK GOD....Arkay is from the dated posts here..HI WEEDSTER Very Happy

I just wanted to say ..its been almost 2 years since my old CityNY account got hacked and I didnt really care to rebuy HL until just today...I missed you guys and NRP....

In my short time away..I've been coding for Second life naruto huds...MUGEN naruto characters...and bunches of other coding/sound ripping has been developed under me since then...

Btw do you all remember that drop kick plugin that made the user of it do the chidori charge animation xDDD
I remember when I introduced that...was brilliant...anyway..

If you guys need any help on new ideas I have been wanting to see if my skills have grown and if Im able to make cooler things for NRP...So if you need it.. pm me or im me on Steam...
CruzEki Bennimaru
CruzEki Bennimaru
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

CruzEki Bennimaru -I return to a empty server- Empty Re: CruzEki Bennimaru -I return to a empty server-

Post by Raijin Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Whoa! Benni. It's me, Uchiha Ryo?

Long time no see, man! Welcome back. I've missed you. Smile
Raijin
Raijin
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

CruzEki Bennimaru -I return to a empty server- Empty Re: CruzEki Bennimaru -I return to a empty server-

Post by CruzEki Bennimaru Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:36 pm

=D
CruzEki Bennimaru
CruzEki Bennimaru
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Why is it spelled like CruzEki?
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by CruzEki Bennimaru Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:27 pm

That was its style....I was a trendy ninja....Don't ask
My clan was viscous for they're speed.
Unless you went by a different name...you must be new?

Hi my names Ben ...

For most who cant remember, I went from playing NRP to co hosting Enigma NRP with Raikhun and Schmo. And yes.. I was probably the most active KAGE/ANBU/ADMIN of that era..
CruzEki Bennimaru
CruzEki Bennimaru
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:49 am

Sup nigger ;D
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by CruzEki Bennimaru Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Ahhh Raikun the typhoon...Emperor of the Horaiz clan =D Harro
CruzEki Bennimaru
CruzEki Bennimaru
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Should ask Tsugaru what my title is.
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsugaru Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:34 am

Raikhun wrote:Should ask Tsugaru what my title is.
YES GENERAL RAIKHUNMAOPAOJAOLAOKAOHAOGAOFAODAOSAOPAOOAOUAOYAOTAORAOWAOQAOZAOXAOCAOVAOBAONAOMAOXINGPINGJINGLINGHINGKINGJINGGINGFINGDINGSINGPINGTINGYINGRINGWINGZINGCINGBINGMINGNINGZHAOKUNPAORAOTAIKAIRAITAIYAIRAIWAISAIDAIFAIGAIHAIJAIKAILAIZAIXAICAIVAIBAINAIMAI,
WE SHOULD INFORM HIM INDEED.
His title is that. ^
Tsugaru
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:39 am

OH SHI-

Remember me?

Uchiha Madara....?

CruzEki Madara.....?

GoRe?

anywayz welcome back bra
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumrush Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:46 pm

I believe I remember you...You were one of those speed kiddies who I raped with my awesome stats setup xD And I also remember you making your own clan. Welcome back, I might be coming back aswell, Not sure yet.

-Ikari
Bumrush
Bumrush
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsugaru Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Bumrush wrote:I believe I remember you...You were one of those speed kiddies who I raped with my awesome stats setup xD And I also remember you making your own clan. Welcome back, I might be coming back aswell, Not sure yet.

-Ikari
Come back and I will love you.
in the butt.
everyday.
Tsugaru
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by WeedSter Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:06 am

Now, Luke. I see you're cheating on me, not good to post it in the public. I'm breaking up.
WeedSter
WeedSter
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:53 am

Bumrush wrote:I believe I remember you...You were one of those speed kiddies who I raped with my awesome stats setup xD And I also remember you making your own clan. Welcome back, I might be coming back aswell, Not sure yet.

-Ikari

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:09 am

WeedSter wrote:Now, Luke. I see you're cheating on me, not good to post it in the public. I'm breaking up.

OH SNAP!
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 am

Raikhun wrote:
WeedSter wrote:Now, Luke. I see you're cheating on me, not good to post it in the public. I'm breaking up.

OH SNAP!

THIS THREAD IS BE SO CAAAAASH DOOOOOOOD!
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 pm

RUPEEEEE
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down