Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Toru Damate's Jounin Application

:: Applications :: Rank

Go down

Toru Damate's Jounin Application

Post by Squiggles! on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:33 am

Well uh I was told to submit this application due to my good looks and amazing skills in be- ANYWAYS!

Character Stats!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17323593
Name: Toru Damante (Damante Toru) - Toru is the first name Razz
Level: 15

Why I think I would be a good Jounin!

Well I haven't really been on much NRP but i will tell you that I've been on a shit load of RPs in many many other games. Neverwinter Nights would be where I gained about 90% of my RPing experience. Its a DnD based games with a whole buttload of custom possiblities. I've been RPing since about age 11 (Currently 18) and putting this modestly I'm a better RPer than your average bear. I'm kinda strict at times and really don't like to put up with bullhonkety but I can be lenient it all really depends on what I think the character's intent was... (Wow this is sounding more like an Admin application...) I'm not completely new to NRP aswell I've played Enigma and a few others that I can't for the life of me remember so theres that in it for me. I'm a quick study and have a realtively high level of patience in teaching... (Probably going to be a high school teacher career wise).

Character History!

Silence. More Silence. Did the boy dare move? Should he risk capture? The boy would risk it all, this mission was way too important. Slowly he crept out of his hiding place, a small nook in a stone wall assaulted by the ages. Observing the dimly lit ruins around him he heard three set of footsteps approaching from around the corner. The shadows stopped, as a voice leapt through the darkness 'Come out, we know you're there you little rat." Silence. He slowly, without a sound at all, climbed the ledge to his back. His bare hands silently seraching the walls for a hold. The Footsteps began to sound again, growing louder. The boy began to panic, there was no way he could conceal himself. He turned just as the three came into view, knowing nothing but pure terror he decided to strike first. He ran with all the might his legs could muster, gaining speed rearing his fist back for his first attack. Darkness.

He awoke to a small drop of water hitting his face. Another, and then another. He opened his eyes to see trees, and rain. Had he escaped? If he did he had no memory of it. The boy slowly sat up gazing at his surroundings. He was alone, in the middle of a forest at the age of eight. He stood, the drops of water he now recognized as the beginnings of rain. It was not long before the downpour came. He walked alone. Through this forest, in the rain. Darkness crept through the trees as the sun lost what little hold it had. The boy walked on, alone. At last! Fatigue had set in long before now and the boy had thoughts of finding shelter but through the trees came a light. Fire, and the sounds of men. It grew closer and he could make out the shadows of the men, dancing to an unheard song amongst the trees. Silence. Two men ran at him with swords raised, the boy grabbing a branch rolled to evade and then brought the oaken weapon down on the assailant's head with a satisfying 'Thud!" Then the boy looked down to his chest to see a sword emerge. He felt no pain, all the felt was the cold embrace of death as the twisted angel tore him from his earthly husk.

Miles away in a small room laid Toru Damate. Comfortably cuddled on the cot in the room he shared with his two younger brothers. A smile rested upon his face because tommorow was finally the day he would go to the academy and begin his training as a shinobi.

In Closing

Well honestly I'm probably not one of the pinnacles of what a jounin should be, but I'll strive to be the bestest jounin that I can possibly be. Giving 100% is not enough if you're going to be a jounin. You have to give more, you have to give body and soul.... Which I will do, twice. Not mine of course... but you're still getting a body and a soul so throw me a bone here!
Squiggles!
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toru Damate's Jounin Application

Post by Raijin on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:06 am

Nice...nice...

But who the hell are you. Haven't seen you before. xd
Raijin
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHo are you!

Post by Squiggles! on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 am

Well I'm uh.. me of course... I dunno how often you'll see me though I was told majority of the server was european based while I'm US based (Look at the times of my posts lol).. but I haven't even seen one person on when I can play so I dunno if this is such a good Idea... It'd be nice to be jounin but if theres no one on to RP with, then whats the point? *Shrugs* Still I can be one if the admins need one, just might not be on when most of the player base is on. Not saying anything bad about your guys timing or such just saying I've got limits in which I can play.
Squiggles!
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 am

Squiggles, are you a plushie?
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Raikhun wrote:Squiggles, are you a plushie?

shit will be SO CASHHHHHHH

Note: My char is blind
Fuuma: So these Wings are made from Jenova cells?
Arkay: Yep.....
Fuuma: I see
Arkay: //----nothing at all
Fuuma: LOL
Arkay: LOL!

Partner of Niichin.
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

View user profile http://eternity-nrp.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Izuna wrote:

shit will be SO RUUPPEEEE

fixed.
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Raikhun wrote:
Izuna wrote:

shit will be SO RUUPPEEEE

fixed.

You're so allmighty.....

STILL SHIT WILL BE SO Candlejack

Gawd Im so goo-

Note: My char is blind
Fuuma: So these Wings are made from Jenova cells?
Arkay: Yep.....
Fuuma: I see
Arkay: //----nothing at all
Fuuma: LOL
Arkay: LOL!

Partner of Niichin.
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

View user profile http://eternity-nrp.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsugaru on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Accepted 1/2
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WeedSter on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Meh, Accepted.

This topic has either served it's purpose or been answered and will now be closed. Forum admins, please refrain from posting in here.

Kamouri Arkay - Deceased
Shindou Jurei - Deceased
Tenshu Jariko - Alive
Horaiz Arkay - Unknown
Fushin Jurei - Alive and kicking
WeedSter
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content