Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Clan's revival.

5 posters

:: Applications :: Clan

Go down

The Uchiha Clan's revival. Empty The Uchiha Clan's revival.

Post by Raijin Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:35 am

IG Name: Uchiha Maku.

IG Rank: Genin, just enrolled to the current village.

Clan position: Since Maku is the only known survivor of the Uchiha clan - Maku is loyal to the current village.

RP Experience: I've had quite the experience in both TSRP and NRP. Been playin' since I was 11 and I'm now 16 years old.

Why do you want to lead a clan?/Why do you want to make this clan?: I want to create Uchiha again, and one day join the Clan Council to lead the village into greatness.

What would you do with this clan?: To be honest, this idea flew right into my mind, but basically, I want to create a new character, but I also wanted to revive Uchiha again. Maku's goal is to lead Uchiha back to its former greatness.

Your character's brief history:
Uchiha Maku was born in a little village on a dark and stormy night. His mother, Uchiha Yume, died shortly after his birth. His father, Uchiha Makei, died in a war when Maku only was 8 years old. But even at such young age, he showed great maturity and intelligence. A true legacy of Uchiha..or..that was his thoughts at least.

After enrolling to the Uchiha clan's original village's School Academy for Shinobi, Konohagakure, Maku led a life with a normal, wealthy familiy. At his ninth birthday, he graduated his Genin Exam, and at that time, he knew that this would bring him closer to his goal: To revive the Uchiha clan.

The Arrival at Sunagakure.

Konohagakure was led into a war between Amegakure, and Maku and his family had to flee. Maku was standing before an enemy.

"Heh, another life to be taken.."

When Maku heard these words, he swore that he would protect the ones he hold dear. He closed his eyes, and said these words, and when he opened them, the first stage of Sharingan was activated. He knew that activating the Sharingan would bring him closer to his goal.

He managed to kill the enemy shinobi, but he noticed that he was lost from his family. He didn't have time to find them, so he had to escape in a carravan - its destination was Sunagakure...

Clan History:

The Survival of the Uchiha Clan

After the great war between Akatsuki and all the main villages, Uchiha Sasuke was the only survivor. His goals was to bring darkness all over the world by then, but his goals seemed to have changed. By the age of 50, Sasuke was slowly reviving the Uchiha Clan, which was one of his former goals, and at the age of 60, Uchiha Sasuke died.

His descendants' goals was not to revive the clan after Sasuke's death. They were brainwashed by the stories Uchiha Sasuke have told them. He led them into darkness..

A hundred years later, the only members of Uchiha who have survived, was two: Uchiha Yume and Uchiha Makei. They fled to Konohagakure and was forgiven to what they have done. 30 years later, Uchiha Yume gives birth to Uchiha Maku.

Y-u-me. -Mak-ei.

Uchiha Makei was killed under an S-ranked mission handled out by the Hokage.

Uchiha Maku is the only known survivor of Uchiha today.

Their origins with Shindou:

Both Uchiha and Shindou are both related to the Rikudou-sennin many years ago. The clans have sworn to each other to remain allies untill their end. Uchiha Sasuke did not agree, so he broke the allienment between Shindou and Uchiha. Sasuke's descendants also followed his dark ways about destroying the Shindou clan, but Maku does not have anything against no one.

I hope you like it, first application I've made in at least a year. Bit rusty. xd
Raijin
Raijin
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

The Uchiha Clan's revival. Empty Re: The Uchiha Clan's revival.

Post by Tsugaru Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:13 am

Meh.
good enough, Accepted by me, but you know the circumstances.
Tsugaru
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by WeedSter Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:21 am

I second that one, ACCEPTED.
WeedSter
WeedSter
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:04 am

faggotry Uchiha , FUCK OFFFFF
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Raikhun wrote:faggotry Uchiha , FUCK OFFFFF

ACCEPTED TO ME!
QUADRO!

But Raijin I swear to god, if you fail imma put you into Magen: Now Youre a Man no Tsukiyomi.
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Izuna wrote:

ACCEPTED TO ME!
QUADRO!

But Raijin I swear to god, if you fail imma put you into Magen: Now Youre a Man no Tsukiyomi.

I already have some plans with this character. xd

it won't fail, pwomise.
Raijin
Raijin
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Raijin wrote:
Izuna wrote:

ACCEPTED TO ME!
QUADRO!

I already have some plans with this character. xd

it won't fail, pwomise.

fuck yerr!!! <3
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down